Show your AAA card and SAVE
Repair facilities in the AAA program have been approved by AAA to meet stringent qualitystandards in training, equipment and customer service.
AAA members receive, on request, a free 24-point safety inspection with any paid repair, a minimum 12-month/12,000 mile (20,000 kilometers)warranty, guaranteed written estimates, return of replacement parts and AAA-mediated dispute resolution.
The AAR program requires repair facilities to be inspected and demonstrate high standards for service, training, workmanship, and appearance before the facility can display the AAA Approved Auto Repair sign. In addition, past service customers are surveyed to ensure they were satisfied with the repair facility. Motorists throughout Minnesota and Iowa benefit from the program; however, only AAA members will receive the full benefits, which include:
- A limited parts and labor warranty by the facility for one year or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first, under normal operating conditions.
- Complaint resolution within two working days based on the judgment of our own AAA ASE Master certified service specialist. The facility must abide by all decisions as arbitrated by AAA.
- Upon request, a written estimate will be provided, which cannot be exceeded by more than 10 percent without your authorization.
- Make available to you, upon request, any replaced parts, not including parts to be returned to the manufacturer under warranty or exchange policy.
- A free "maintenance check" upon request, if your vehicle is in the shop for service or repair.